Blackberry Brownies with Roasted Pears
This sweet & fruity recipe is satisfying all our holiday cravings this season! After an incredible Secret Pop Up Dinner in Austin this past Fall, we had our first roasted pear on top of a brownie. After an amazing melt-in-your-mouth experience that brought two of our favorite flavors together, we knew we just had to come up with the perfect dessert recipe to blow our friends & family away this holiday season!
Now, let’s get to why you’re really here.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Coratina olive oil
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (full-fat canned)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (or evaporated cane juice or sugar)
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups blackberries (fresh ripe)
- 1 tablespoon Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar, Per Serving
- 1 Roasted Bosc Pear Per Serving
- 1 Tablespoon of Coratina Oil Per Pear
- Mix together all ingredients for Brownie Mix & pop into oven for 40 Minutes at 350-degrees.
- Peel & roast one pear per person by placing peeled pears in dish of olive oil in oven for 40 Minutes at 350-degrees. Flip pears at half-way point.
- Pull out brownies & pears, let cool for ~10 minutes.
- Place brownie on a plate, add a pear on top & drizzle entire dish with Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar.